Re: [OM] A Trip to the Reef

Subject: Re: [OM] A Trip to the Reef
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 12:22:21 -0700
A woman who worked for me a few years ago loved to Scuba dive with her boyfirend. He had some reasonably capable underwater photo gear and came back with some fairly nice shots. Color balance was a bit funny on the 4x6 prints, but looked correctable. I don't remember much about the fish, etc., but she was quite, uh... well endowed, and the pics he took of her underwater in scuba gear and mini bikini were quite pleasureable to look at.

Moose

Mike wrote:

can't recall having seen much about underwater photography with OM's on
the list and would  really appreciate any input.
IMHO just put on your mask and snorkel and enjoy the sights. Unless of
course you are prepared to throw considerable $$$ at getting reasonable
photos. Main problems being lack of light and radically skewed color
balance.