Re: Fw: [OM] OT Closer... Velvia 50 revisited

Subject: Re: Fw: [OM] OT Closer... Velvia 50 revisited
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 18:11:37 -0700
The magnified pictures of pepper grain that I remembered are at

http://luminous-landscape.com/reviews/film/fuji-pepper.shtml

The pictures of the bubbles are near the bottom of the article.

IRRC I could see what I believed to be pepper grain on some Velvia
slides that I scanned and highly magnified on screen. I don't think it
would be a problem for what I try to print ... my inkjet only goes up to
something like 13x18 which I haven't tried doing yet.

-jeff