Re: [OM] OT or OT photo ops

Subject: Re: [OM] OT or OT photo ops
From: "Julian Davies" <julian_davies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 01:08:54 +0100
Don't remember the thread ever being OT. It was always OT!:-)

if anyone is thinking of going to LHR to get a shot of the last landing, the
police are advising not to go. They are expecting a rather large turnout, so
go REALLY early or not at all!
Annoyingly I shall be about 5 miles West and OM - less on the day.

Julian