Re: [OM] vacation with Fernando [OT]

Subject: Re: [OM] vacation with Fernando [OT]
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 21:54:35 -0300
on 14/10/2003 18:57, Mike at watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Fernando, I'll take Uruguayan beaches any day even though the water is
> not as clear (river mouth) nor as warm.

Hah! That's because you didn't stay long enough 'round here. Say, from
Piriápolis/P del Este to Chuy beaches are very nice, water is clear enough
to allow good diving, but I'd choice Hawaii, Buzios, Bombinhas, or the
Caribbean for these underwater adventures. Warm during the summer, but not
as clear as I'd like. Till now, not polluted. Even Montevideo beaches are
not poluted, much effort has been done to keep them bacteriologically clean,
though water is not oceanic.

Saludos,

Fernando.