Re: [OM] E-1 lenses resolution vs. conventional lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] E-1 lenses resolution vs. conventional lenses
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 19:17:36 -0400
I often keep both eyes open when shooting with my Leica Ms, which have
.72 and .58 magnification, and my Nikon F100s - so it's really a matter
of your eyes, and what works for you. I haven't shot with the OM4 for
about five years, so I honestly can't compare it to an E-1 - all I can
say is that coming from the Nikon F100, the E-1 only strikes me, as I've
said, as bright and sharp.