Re: [OM] Metz 60 CT-4 Question

Subject: Re: [OM] Metz 60 CT-4 Question
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 22:17:38 -0500
Thanks Daryl . . . anything in the older literature would help.

Found out the 60-30 won't work with a CT-4 though and this was verified. It has 8 contacts per side on the plug and is for the CT-1/2. I'm wondering if the plug is an SCA-500 type??? The SCA-300 system uses 6 per side. Although the SCA-3000/3002 also has more contacts, it's also different from the 60-30 plug (an SCA-300 plug will fit an SCA-3000 socket).

Did find out the 45 series has at least three Mecamat sensors for various models and one needs to have the correct sensor for the specific model in the series. Note that supposedly the only difference between the earlier 45 CT-1/4 and current 45 CL-1/4 is LEDs versus small neon lamps.

I keep uncovering more information about the 60 and 45 series handles, especially the 45's.

-- John