[OM] Metz 60 CT-4 Question

Subject: [OM] Metz 60 CT-4 Question
From: "Hughes" <hi100@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 23:14:12 -0700
John wrote:
           >> Does Metz make any form of remote thyristor sensor for
the 60 CT flash?  I periodically see a Mecamat Sensor 60-30 on the used
market.  Has anyone ever used one of these and would it work with a 60 CT-4?
I know it's a non-problem in TTL mode with the OM-2n, OM-2S and OM-4.
<<

I seem to remember there are a couple of different versions of Mecamat
sensors. I assume they work with CT4. I have used mine with CT1. They are
quite versatile having a pop out sports style viewfinder for alignment and
various manual power and auto sensor settings. The head can be angled with a
screw setting to point at what you are photographing. Without checking, so
from memory, I think it also has two different  sensor angles you can choose
for more spot like measurement.

Regards,
Tim Hughes