Re: [OM] Tokina 80-200 f/2.8 value

Subject: Re: [OM] Tokina 80-200 f/2.8 value
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2003 20:20:23 -0700
I watched a long time for one and eventually got a very nice one for $165, with mount, without hood and thought it was a good deal in May '02. The Oly mount ones show up so seldom, it's hard to nail down a value. I think I'd only seen 1 or 2 go by before I bought.

I found that hoods are still available for old models, maybe tripod mounts are too. Kinda pricey on the hoods, but at least they got 'em:

droberts@xxxxxxxxxxxx
THK Photo Products
D. L. Roberts
Technical & Customer Services
800-421-1141 ect. 221

Moose

Lama-Jim L'Hommedieu wrote:

What's this puppy worth without a tripod collar, in OM mount?  ebuy "completed"
auctions show only one example in manual focus for
Nikon F mount & it was $150 even but it included a mount.