Re: [OM] XA models ?

Subject: Re: [OM] XA models ?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 14:34:01 +0100
Obviously you're kidding - Dictaphone being a reg'd trade mark of Dictaphone
Corporation.

Obviously you weren't thinking of Pearlcorders either - because equally
obviously they are on-topic...if for no other reason than because the
Pearlcorder Program Timer TM-2 allows the use of the M. Quartz Remote
Controller 1 as an intervalometer at intervals of 24 hours to one week per
frame.

Phew, on-topic after all.

Piers