Re: [OM] We're just going to have to get past this...

Subject: Re: [OM] We're just going to have to get past this...
From: zuiko <zuiko@xxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 22:57:12 +0000
You are correct,

but when I see the results of zuiko's on a C*non 1Ds or 10d, especially the
90 macro and 50f1,2 and other good primes, I don't think there is a quality
problem. I remember from last year, when a local magazine announced the
E-system for photokine, they were already mentioning the adapter.
I am certain it will come. We'll just have to be patient.
I would look forward to using a 98f1,2 for low light photography, so I can
use the camera at 100 or 200 iso.
The wide angles are lost, but macro and tele could shine.
I am certain the adapters will come, as well as new autofocus lenses.
But I like focussing manually, and I don't like the loose feel of most AF
lenses on manual.
and the OM zuikos will only use the center part, where they already are best
of the crop. I think some old OM lenses could become very wanted if the
adapter existed!

Iwert.