Re: [OM] Oly Japan customer support email address and MA-1 adapter

Subject: Re: [OM] Oly Japan customer support email address and MA-1 adapter
From: Jez.Cunningham@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 14:05:21 +0200
Chuck said:

>> After the camera has been out for awhile and the web is flooded with
images taken with the 14-54 zoom they may be willing to allow the release
of the MA-1.  Let's hope so.

Good reasoning.  They may even be right.  I hope (CDFO not yet at all
convinced) that I will get the body, that 14-54 zoom, and a dedicated flash
and supplement it with OM lenses.

>> Of course, I may have already bought a Canon 10D by that time.

But if Oly don't release the adaptor, someone else will make it - like the
people who make the OM-EOS adaptor...

br
jez