Re: [OM] OM to E-1 adapter - a slightly different reply from Tokyo

Subject: Re: [OM] OM to E-1 adapter - a slightly different reply from Tokyo
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 09:22:12 -0400
Yes, and as a follow up to THAT I must add that yesterday I was politely
asked by Olympus America to remove the pictures of the MA-1 adapter from my
website.

I offered my opinion that if they decided to not sell the adapter they would
be telling their LOYAL customers to "go away" and that many would go to
Nikon and Canon if for no other reason than spite. Also, not selling the
adapter, they might as well just kick themselves in the nuts for all the
good it'll do.  How long before Tamron or Tokina come out with the adapter,
anyway?!
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
mail:  omtech@xxxxxxxxx
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714