Re: [OM] John's metering dilema

Subject: Re: [OM] John's metering dilema
From: "Lama-Jim L'Hommedieu" <lamadoo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 23:06:27 -0400
Cc: <13874@xxxxxxxxxx>
Exactly.  The CLA people are no longer listening.  You've already paid for the
"tuning".  He has your money but instead of taking
another look, he's doing artful mis-direction with the color sensitivity
differences.  Tiny, miniscule, minute, and ultimately
insignificant differences!

As our president Clinton once said, "I did not sleep with that girl."  No, no.
He said, "I feel your pain."

John, why did you have it 'tuned' to begin with?  It gave perfect results and
matched the Sekonic.  On the west side of Cincinnati
they say, "If it ain't broke... don't [FIX] it."

Lama

From: "John Hudson" <13874@xxxxxxxxxx>