Re: [OM] 2-13 Screen

Subject: Re: [OM] 2-13 Screen
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 22:08:13 -0500
At 07:39 PM 10/1/03, Dan S wrote:
A file that can work on glass too.
XDan

Thanks I thought that might be the case :)

Dan S

(oh my there are so many dan's...)

Nope . . . the screen is a *soft* plastic, so handle it *very* carefully! It's easily scratched and even a small one shows up dramatically through the viewfinder. Depending on severity, location and your sensitivity to specks/flaws on the focusing screen, it can be a minor issue, a distraction, or a major annoyance.

-- John
(so many John's too . . . didn't know I had a meter problem!)