Re: [OM] can't help myself

Subject: Re: [OM] can't help myself
From: "Earl Dunbar" <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 09:31:17 -0400
Thank you, Svein.  I'd love to share photos, but I think it will be awhile
before I sort through things and get some decent scans made.  I will be in
Brampton (Canada, not UK, SA, etc.) in the next few weeks, visiting my best
friend.  He has a decent film scanner, and perhaps I can take some chromes and
get them destroyed, er digitized.

As for Canoeman, that is my alias on another forum.  My number one passion in
life (with apologies to my OMs and this list) is canoeing, as in traditional
open canoes, not kayaks.  (I've never been iin a kayak, but do plan to remedy
that situation.)  I have a gorgeous, hand made cedar strip/canvas canoe that I
purchased last summer.  It was custom built for me, and except for the fact
that I want to pass it to my son when I'm gone, I would have my cold form
placed in it and set adrift on Lake Superior once I moved on to the next
existence.

Earl aka Canoeman

(aka = "also known as")