Re: [OM] can't help myself

Subject: Re: [OM] can't help myself
From: "Earl Dunbar" <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 18:42:13 -0400
Doro:

As I am new to this list, I just took a look at the manhole covers on your
website.  Quite wonderful... I love the beauty of industrial stuff.  I once did
a project on an abandoned rail yard that serviced engines and rolling stock.  I
ended up having a one man show.  All black and white, most (all, I think) on
4x5.  Apart from the results (which I still find fulfilling), the experience
was superb, spiritual even.  Your photos communicate your passion for what you
are doing.

Earl aka Canoeman