[OM] E-1 Images for anyone who's interested

Subject: [OM] E-1 Images for anyone who's interested
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 10:10:47 -0400
All shot yesterday at the opening of From The GroundUp, a show of art of
and from the skateboarding culture, at the New Bedford (MA) Museum of
Art. I was there because my oldest son, Ben, a photographer for
Skateboarding Magazine, had images in the show. Sorry the photos aren't
arranged in story telling order, but I can't figure out how to get this
Photoshop automatic website generator to do that...
All shot with E-1. The flash used in the flash photos was just a
NikonSB28 set on auto, as I don't yet have the Oly flash.

http://home.earthlink.net/~bdcolen/GROUNDUP