Re: [OM] OM-40 question

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-40 question
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 08:21:08 EDT
In a message dated 9/22/2003 6:44:54 AM Central Standard Time,
chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Some nice properties of this camera:  Does TTL flash from a fixed hot
shoe, has the equivalent of a 2-13 screen, has a very secure feeling
rubber grip and ESP mode metering is very forgiving of backlit
situations when in auto mode
Yes, and mine looks perfect and it has been very happy sitting on the shelf
awaiting that day when it might visit the health spa for a little rejuvenation.
 Well, as I sit at my computer I can hear a little rumbling in my stash
closet.  You know how teenagers are when they can't have what everyone has.  I
may
have to break down and let it get its drivers license.  Chuck, thanks for
getting things stirred up at my house.  ;^)  Bill Barber