Re: [OM] Nope, It missed it by few hundred miles

Subject: Re: [OM] Nope, It missed it by few hundred miles
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 14:33:15 -0700
Someone posted a incredible message about IR photography a couple months
back. Most sensors aren't especially sensitive to IR. The poster worked
with IR imaging and had very interesting examples of pulling handprints
off telephone books etc. ... search archives for telephone?

Think of the anti-aliasing filters as blurring the image.

-jeff