Re: [OM] New E-1

Subject: Re: [OM] New E-1
From: "Lars Bundesen" <lars.bundesen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2084 20:47:13 +0200
I sent a mail to Olympus Denmark to ask about the possible adapter for OM
lenses.

I got the answer that such a thing is technically possible, but that Olympus
has chosen not to produce such a product, because photo lenses will not have
the high quality needed for the new digital system.

I hope there is still hope in spite of this answer - being able to mount my
350/2.8 or the 180/2 on a E-1 would certainly be a nice thing (except that I
probably would have to sell one of those to get money to buy the E-1 - and a
new PC, printer, software etc.).

Lars