Re: [OM] New E-1

Subject: Re: [OM] New E-1
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 08:37:57 -0400
GUYS  & GALS listen up.  As an Olympus Dealer I visited their site to get
suggested list prices on the E-1 system.  Well, halfway down the page I
found item # 260209, official name "OM Adapter MA-1"
Listed use "For use with E-1 System Digital cameras.  OM to 4/3 lens
adapter"

WELL!?
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
mail:  omtech@xxxxxxxxx