Re: [OM] E1=Lexus?

Subject: Re: [OM] E1=Lexus?
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 16:23:12 -0400
Why would it be 'higher end?' After all, the 'Zeiss' G1 and G2 are made
by Koycera? And Schneider? Why? And what would it cost? And why those
two anyway, because of their great experience in producing high-end
digital cameras? Or because of all their photographic innovations over
the past say 30 years?