Re: [OM] New E-1

Subject: Re: [OM] New E-1
From: "Danrich" <danrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 12:48:24 -1000
I guess it's my monitor because I can't distinguish between X,Y and Z
XDan

DPReview calibrate their monitors using Color Vision OptiCal at the
(fairly well accepted) PC normal gamma 2.2, this means that on our
monitors we can make out the difference between all of the (computer
generated) grayscale blocks below. We recommend to make the most of this
review you should be able to see the difference (at least) between X,Y
and Z and ideally A,B and C.

They look right on mine. Is yours calibrated? For a quick check, look at

any of the tests on dpreview.com, such as
<http://www.dpreview.com/articles/olympuse1/> . At the bottom of the
first page is a little blurb on monitor calibration and a step chart.

Moose