Re: [OM] HTML (OT)

Subject: Re: [OM] HTML (OT)
From: "Douglas Tourtelot" <tourtelot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 20:01:32 -0700
No, I don't need no steenkin' shrink.  But when you get the digest and fully
half the space is taken up with useless code because people are too lazy to
turn it off, it irks me.  Just makes reading the digest way harder than it
needs to be and the "delete" key doesn't help me very much, does it?  It is
just inconsiderate to other list members. I belong to another list that
simply refuses any posts in HTML.  I guess that this list can't do that, so
guys (and gals, although I don't think it applies), be kind and send text
only for us poor deranged digest readers.  Also be nice to clip the HTML off
of any post that is replied to, but I am sure for some, that would be too
much of an inconvenience.

Hawkeye was far too considerate to send HTML posts!