[OM] Anathema for Piers, was that kettle stuff

Subject: [OM] Anathema for Piers, was that kettle stuff
From: "Boris Grigorov" <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 14:54:56 -0400 (EDT)
Cc:
Based on my name, my nationality has been attributed deservedly or not so
deservedly ( in some cases rather stupidly) to at least a half a dozen other
countries.
Piers Hemi, you are an evil man.  Anathema.  Burn, burn.  Only someone with
evil powers would know those words?well, at least "kotel".
Seriously, where does this knowledge come from?  You must know more than I do
about Eastern Europe (and I lived there for 26 years) to pinpoint Bulgarian as
my mother tongue or even possible lived there to know this words just like that
off the top of your head?As far as I know, Bulgaria does not even make the top
200 list of countries for people outside of it..:)
Boris
P.S.  What is HTH!?