[OM] Spain with OM, was Tea making

Subject: [OM] Spain with OM, was Tea making
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 19:45:45 +0100
No, we cannot take the kettle to Spain; I have too many cameras (OM4, 35/2.8, 21/3.5, 50-250/5, Contax G2 and 28/45/90 and Bronica RF645 with 45/4 and 65/4 (loaded with SFX200 and red filter)) ;-)

I use about a teaspoonful of milk with my tea, but I can do without if the milk has run out ...

Hasta la vista, baby!

Chris