Re: [OM] New E-1

Subject: Re: [OM] New E-1
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 20:07:23 -0700
on 9/12/03 1:05 PM, Walt Wayman at hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Do you mind!?!  Could you please cease and desist with the E-1
> stuff?  I insist most strongly that you post no more pix!  You
> have caused me to start calculating how much of my OM/Zuiko kit
> I'll need to sell in order to afford, on a poor retired person's
> paltry stipend, one of these devil's toys.  You are an evil, evil
> man.  A pox on you and all that stuff.  Get thee behind me, etc.,
> etc.
>
> Walt, hiding his eyes and turning up the music

Walt, let that old outdated, hopelessly passe OM stuff fall away from your
hands...

I bet not a bit of it hits the floor if you 'drop' it here <g>.

The E-1 looks like a real consideration, but employment needs to happen for
me before anything of that sort (unless I can somehow figure out how to
convince Olympus I need to be an "Olympus Master" (or whatever) too!

Keep letting us know about the results BD, I'm most interested in how 'real
world' users experience the E-1; -someday- I'll be able to consider it.

I hope...!
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...