Re: [OM] New E-1

Subject: Re: [OM] New E-1
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 15:47:12 -0400
As far I know, Boris, it's production - fully packed box, warranty
cards, the whole nine yards. The software seems to be beta as it wasn't
the 'real' CD yet.

What I shot I shot in Brookline and Cambridge, MA - the balloons and
tent shots were made on the campus of MIT.

The face is my son's. I was sitting. He was standing.;-)

B. D.