Re: [OM] New E-1

Subject: Re: [OM] New E-1
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 15:08:24 -0400
I agree, Moose. Of course, like any less-than-full-frame digital it does
have the problem that the lenses have so much depth of field that it's
hard to close down enough to really isolate subjects. I notice that the
28-108 (35 eq) zoom focusing range appears to go from .7 feet to
infinity - but infinity is the next mark after 3 feet!

B. D.