Re: [OM] New E-1

Subject: Re: [OM] New E-1
From: "Boris Grigorov" <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 13:53:57 -0400 (EDT)
Cc:
Don?t you have anything better to write about instead of boring me with this
crap?
Kidding?
Congratulations.  So you got the camera.  Is it yours, is it a full production
model, is it given to  you for just an evaluation?  See, you thought that
you?ll get away with the post of three pictures only.
What is the outfit? How were the pics taken? (It looked to me that if this guy
knew that you are taking pictures, you would not be standing?).
Curious George