Re: [OM] going to london, wahoo! lens.... which ones?

Subject: Re: [OM] going to london, wahoo! lens.... which ones?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 08:39:07 EDT
In a message dated 9/11/2003 7:33:38 AM Central Standard Time,
iddibhai@xxxxxxx writes:

> as for
> film, i'll buy it here, i know processing is pricey there, so film will
> likely be as well.

It is more than you would pay in the USA.  Don't pack it in you luggage and
ask the screeners to hand check it.  On my return I went through Gatwick and
they wouldn't hand check it.  The few rolls I had (2 Tri-X & a couple of Velvia
100) which hadn't been processed seemed to make it OK with just one x-ray.
Bill Barber