Re: [OM] going to london, wahoo! lens.... which ones?

Subject: Re: [OM] going to london, wahoo! lens.... which ones?
From: Siddiq <iddibhai@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 05:31:33 -0700
On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 08:17:46 EDT, <NSURIT@xxxxxxx> wrote:

In a message dated 9/11/2003 1:39:07 AM Central Standard Time, iddibhai@xxxxxxx writes:

two OM1ns, 28/3.5, 50/1.4, 50/3.5mc (in case of botanical gardens). should i bother with the 200/4 or no?

When we had a meeting of list members recently in London, I used a Tamron 180mm a good part of the day, so my answer (for me) would be to take the 200mm. I'd also leave the big tripod at home and carry your lighter one, unless you are planning to do a bunch of low light stuff after the sun goes down. You will have no trouble getting film in London. Bill Barber

right. did any of the OMers put up a page with photos from the meet? as for film, i'll buy it here, i know processing is pricey there, so film will likely be as well.

--
/S
aim:iddibhai