[OM] going to london, wahoo! lens.... which ones?

Subject: [OM] going to london, wahoo! lens.... which ones?
From: Siddiq <iddibhai@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 23:34:13 -0700
ok, better late than never, but yes, i'll be in london for a week with my cuz (already there, coming back together) starting this wkend. things fell together in short order, so i hadn't ordered film, and at this time, it wont make sense to buy online and pay for expedited shipping; instead i'll just have to get it locally. prolly end up with portra 400bw. who knows. anyway, hope to have some decent pics to show. taking two OM1ns, 28/3.5, 50/1.4, 50/3.5mc (in case of botanical gardens). should i bother with the 200/4 or no? prolly take the T32 for fill if needed. tripod (not sure if i wanna lug the bogen around--might take the lightweight alum. samsonite one instead and carry it with me instead of taking the big on and leaving it at home there). yea. i dont really know what i'll take pics of, but the above should have me covered for most situations i'd think. whaddya say? one portra pro pack (i figure a roll a day should suffice (of the good stuff anyway--will take a 4pck of superia 400 which i can get dirt cheap for backup))

--
/S
aim:iddibhai