Re: [OM] My name is bill and I'm an enabler

Subject: Re: [OM] My name is bill and I'm an enabler
From: "Devon Decker" <ddecker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 07:36:20 -0500
This is my first fixed length Tamron SP. I have their 80 - 200 2.8 zoom, and
I am utterly amazed at the images I'm getting with it. I'm shooting high
school football games over at Tully Stadium from the sidelines with Fuji
Superia 800.  I'm using a Gitzo monopod to keep things steady.

Anyway, I wanted to get some tighter shots, but the Zuiko 300 4.5 was just
too slow for night games.  So, I decided to spring for the Tamron 300 2.8.
I'm really looking forward to shooting with that lens (Gonna put it on my
"new" 4T and have some fun.)

BTW, I note some of the other sales of this lens included a 1.4x
teleconverter.  Is this a special matched telconverter, or can I just use an
SP teleconverter 1.4x?

Now I'm on the hunt for a 35 - 105 2.8 SP.

Devon