[OM] Re: T-32 AC power options - an actual on-topic post

Subject: [OM] Re: T-32 AC power options - an actual on-topic post
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 18:47:47 -0400
Cc: Olympus List <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Thanks, Tim.  I figured you'd be the one with the answer.

Chuck

Hughes wrote:

> You should be able to adapt most flash HV power supplies like Sunpak etc since with very few
exceptions they all use the same 330V voltage as T32. To get an Oly adapter
connector, you can buy
a used or new Quantum turbo cable for Olympus. This has the Oly connector on
one end and a Din
audio style connector on the other. <snip>