Re: [OM] [FS] MC 50 mm f/1.4

Subject: Re: [OM] [FS] MC 50 mm f/1.4
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 18:38:28 EDT
bstanke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Second question - do I leave negative feedback, or just let it go?

What follows is a second thought or two on the question you posed.  Life is
meant to be good.  Enjoy it.  To bring things into prospective for myself I
often ask myself, "100 years from now, will there be anyone around who cares
about this situation?" or "100 years from now will the outcome of this
situation
make any difference to anyone?".  I will often ask myself if the action I am
taking will bring any joy to my life or the other persons.  If the answer is
no,
I will usually do something else.  Perhaps one way to handle this particular
situation is to treat it casually.  Write her an email and tell her you are
sure she will enjoy the lens as you have enjoyed using yours over the years.
Acknowledge her father for taking care of this need for her and reassure her
you
will have no problem finding a good home for your lens.  You might also wish
her the best with her photography class as you know she will enjoy it.  After
this is all said and done, notice what gift you get from this gift to her.
Notice the cost to you.  You should do so well on all your investments!   Bill
Barber