Re: [OM] Re: Big RAM

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Big RAM
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 09:09:14 -0400
But that's not really the issue.  Supposedly, every subscriber to
this list, whether posting or lurking, is a devotee of "a
particular, obsolete, single-digit-market-share camera," while
there seem to be but a few who are "enthusiastic about a
particular, state-of-the-art, single-digit-market-share computer."

There might even be a couple of us who could discuss ad nauseam
the differences between Glock and Smith & Wesson semi-automatic
handguns and whether or not 10mm is better than .40 caliber or why
we prefer Michelins instead of Goodyears on our SUV, etc., etc.

Walt, a frequent off-topic miscreant.