Re: [OM] Re: Big RAM

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Big RAM
From: "C.H.Ling-Accura" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 16:19:28 +0800
I almost want to stop about this computer discussion, just learnt the word
"hostile" from dictionary. I think no one is hostile to the
"single-digit-market-share computer" enthusiast. We just want to correct
some wrong information given here such as the maximum RAM a PC can support
(I won't care if it is supported by the MMU or directly from CPU as long as
I can use it). On the other hand from all the discussions I feel that the
"single-digit-market-share computer" enthusiast was laughing at the Wintel
users about their choice of computer.

C.H.Ling