[OM] Re: Quick Poll: Zuiko Collection vs. Use

Subject: [OM] Re: Quick Poll: Zuiko Collection vs. Use
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 09:14:31 -0700
I have some bits that I don't use much, but that is not because of any value
they might have as "collectibles." Rather, it's simply because I haven't found
a good use for them yet, or bought them for a purpose that has gone away.

I'm afraid anything I buy that is in "collectible" condition fairly rapidly
becomes a "beater." (Well, not quite that bad!) I'm 100 0n the "user" camp.

I buy Zuikos as an investment, yes, but for the value they provide me as a
full-time working pro, not for any speculative increase in market value. But I
already have all the Zuikos I'm even likely to buy...

With current passbook savings rate hovering around 1%, you only have to make
$10 per year from a $1000 investment in order to equal "money in the bank."

--
: Jan Steinman -- nature Transography(TM): <http://www.Bytesmiths.com>
: HTML email goes right in the trash! Turn off HTML if you want to email me.