[OM] Re: Self-appointed list cops...

Subject: [OM] Re: Self-appointed list cops...
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 08:07:05 -0700
>From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>Uh, no one cares.

Gee, I seem to recall engaging in a lively and enlightening discussion with
numerous list members (CH Ling, Gregg Iverson, Daniel Tan, Andrew Dacey,
whunter, Joe Gwinn, Scott Gomez, et. al.) on the topic!

Tom claims "no one" cares about this topic. Tom cares enough to post on the
topic, while including the entire post he objects to. Therefore, Tom must be
"no one." :-)

Tom, I'd invite you to silently delete the postings you object to, without
sarcastic comment, as I do on the discussions about Triumphs, Canon DSLRs,
110,000 horsepower engines, "tracker" pulls, etc.

But at least a few of us seem to be enjoying this thread, so why don't you just
let us?

>three messages in a row about the Mac is, well, over the top.

Sorry about three posts in a row. I get the digest, and budget a certain period
of time for enjoying it and replying to it. This means my posts may show up in
a batch, as opposed to being spread out, like those who have nothing better to
do but read mail all day... :-)

I am capable of ignoring three posts in a row on topics I'm not interested in;
are you?

--
: Jan Steinman -- nature Transography(TM): <http://www.Bytesmiths.com>
: HTML email goes right in the trash! Turn off HTML if you want to email me.