Re: [OM] Fill flash with T32 and OM2n (was Faster sync speeds buys me wh

Subject: Re: [OM] Fill flash with T32 and OM2n (was Faster sync speeds buys me what?)
From: "C.H.Ling-Accura" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 17:19:11 +0800
But James was talking about using larger aperture with fill flash at day
time not fill ratio. If you want to use larger aperture you have to use ND
filter since you cannot increase the speed over 1/60s. Or you have to use
full sync flash and higher shutter speed (but F280 only provide limited
working distance). You also gain two stops (slower) if you can still find
some Kodak Ektar 25 (Royal Gold 25), I still have some on freezer.

C.H.Ling