Re: [OM] Re: [OT] Praising apples and olympus was Re: an Albert interven

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: [OT] Praising apples and olympus was Re: an Albert intervention
From: "Dick Lague" <rlague@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 16:12:22 -0700
A IIc!!!! Wow not you are talking.  I had a couple of those.  Used to run
Applewriter on them. what a blast.  I had II+, IIE, IIC and I built a few
clones that looked like IBM boxes with remote keyboards and all.  What
memories.  When the Macs came out I never considered it because it was such
a toy.  By the time the Mac go useable [power and software] I was deep into
IMB PCs [clones] as we called them in those days.

thanks for reminding me of the IIc!