[OM] Selective focus or maximum depth-of-field?

Subject: [OM] Selective focus or maximum depth-of-field?
From: "Lama \(Jim L*Hommedieu\)" <jlamadoo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 16:12:21 -0700 (PDT)
I can't decide.  What does the group think?

Would you please discuss this for me next, after you
finish
1.  debating digital vs. medium format and
2.  dispensing complete details on reciprocity failure
for every emulsion under every condition.

Thanks in advance,
Lama

Next, "Vertical or horizontal: What are the benefits
and drawbacks of each?"

After that: "What about squares?"