Re: [OM] Gossen Lunasix 3 batteries

Subject: Re: [OM] Gossen Lunasix 3 batteries
From: fred42@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 14:14:26 -0400
The adapter at www.bogenphoto.com is for the Luna-Pro and Luna-Pro S only so I
am not sure if it would be compatible with the model inquired about. I would
suggest an email to bogen prior to order. They are listing the price at $40
with two SR44 included.

The other adapters on the market are not unit specific and are price in the
same bracket as the above one. I am right in saying that John has them on his
site?

Dan.