Re: Re: [OM] Gossen Lunasix 3 batteries

Subject: Re: Re: [OM] Gossen Lunasix 3 batteries
From: lostkase@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 13:29:14 -0400
From the www.bogen.com website:

Gossen has introduced a battery adapter #4145. This adapter takes two 1.5v
silver oxide batteries and reduces them to the same 1.35v of the old mercury
cells.
No repair or calibration is required. Simply drop it and 2 of the 1.5v silver
oxide batteries batteries (supplied in the kit) in the battery compartment and
your done.
To order, just call your local dealer or our sales desk at (201)818-9500 with a
Visa/MC for $21 (plus shipping) and they'll take care of the rest!