[OM] New film in camera was Re: What to bring to a soccer game?

Subject: [OM] New film in camera was Re: What to bring to a soccer game?
From: Johan Malmström <johan.malmstrom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 17:36:25 +0200

So I have choosen film for the big event on Saturday, I have bought green
boxes, one Superia X-tra 400 and two boxes FujiColor Press 800. I have plans
of exposing the 400 as 800, and one of the 800 as 1600. Although this
depends on the weather and how dark it gets.

Any thoughts of this films?

/ Johan