Re: [OM] Albert's quest

Subject: Re: [OM] Albert's quest
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 07:38:12 +0800
The situation may be different here, we never use any film over ISO400 for
wedding, it is too grainly. Most situation will allow flashes and the E-20
digital flash is very accurate. If digital's color is not good I don't see
how film can work out. Memory is not that expensive a 512MB CF is only
US$100 and reusable, shoot at 1:2.7 you will not see any different between
TIFF. If you really need available light ISO1600 you need a N*kon or C*non,
they are less grainly than film. Ok, the price of equipment could be higher
but the pro here used to have a F5 for wedding that is more expensive than a
digital. I think most pro edit digital file themselves, in most cases you
need less than 2 minutes for a picture.

C.H.Ling