Re: [OM] Albert's quest

Subject: Re: [OM] Albert's quest
From: "John Hudson" <13874@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 19:47:17 -0300
This is what www.trianglephotographers.org has to save about Reggie

"Acclaimed as The Great Wedding Photographer of our Day by Town and Country
and The Best of the Best by Harper s Bazaar, Dennis Reggie has
single-handedly changed the look and redefined success in wedding
photography. Dennis has photographed more famous weddings than most of us
have even read about T om Clancy, Karenna Gore, Prince Alexandre von
Furstenberg, Catherine Crier, Mariah Carey, James Taylor and Don Henley. He
has photographed more than 16 Kennedy weddings, including those of Caroline
Kennedy, Maria Shriver and his own sister, Victoria, to Senator Ted Kennedy.
One of the most famous wedding photos to date that of John F . Kennedy, Jr.,
bending like a modern Galahad to kiss the hand of his bride, Carolyn was
his.

 "Reggie may have spearheaded the current trend of cinema verite, a
photojournalistic style that captures the spontaneous details of a wedding
when he began shooting them back in 1977 in his hometown of Crowley, LA.
Today, based in Atlanta, he shoots 52 weddings a year in the
United States and abroad, and he says it's his training as a sports
photographer in college that primed him for his trademark style."