Re: [OM] Albert's quest

Subject: Re: [OM] Albert's quest
From: "C.H.Ling-Accura" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 17:54:06 +0800
Sorry to bring up the digital again, so in the wedding case the E20 will be
the winner, it is a SLR with shutter quieter then RF, no winding or
rewinding noise, the viewfinder will not totally black out during exposure.
The resolution is good for protrait, the color accuracy and skin tone
rendering is perfect, it also provide excellent highlight and shadow
details.

C.H.Ling