Re: [OM] I held an E 1 today!

Subject: Re: [OM] I held an E 1 today!
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 13:15:17 -0700
Last in First Out - they could fire 25% a year as long as they kept
rehiring. Some companies make it a policy to fire 50f their workforce
every year. The guy ending up without the pay check may not have been
the worst employee but he almost surely had the fewest buddies or had
his buddies in the wrong places.
-jeff